Today I am not feeling great. Ellie and Regan too. The last couple of days I have been feeling really out of it. I mean more than my usual dazed and confused self. Like I had taken some sort of sleep drug and was trying to go about my business. And yesterday Ellie was feeling the same way, sort of. I mean she was still constantly moving while watching TV, but her throat was sore and she said she just felt "weird". So at 330 am she woke up with a very sore stomach, and me too. We were up for awhile, both tossing and turning. This AM mine still hurts a bit, but she is better. I pray to God that whatever this is that it is gone by tomorro!
Anyway, since I am feeling a bit under the weather, I am being lazy. Yesterday's posting was fun, looking back at old ones! So here are a couple of my fav's. The first one is one I did in response to a comment on my first Gerard Butler week many months ago. A friend of mine e-mailed me after seeing a few pics of Adonis... er GB, and she said that at first she thought,"OMG, is Lisa's husband EVER HOT!!!" And then she read the post and realized, oh, he's some actor. Now I am pleased to report that my friend has been fully introduced to the salivating qualities of Gerard, and now looks forward to GB week. Anyway, at the time Regan was working on yet another Christmas movie, and well... read on:
http://lisaregan.blogspot.com/2007/05/just-so-noone-is-confusedthis-is-my.html
The next one is one from when I took Ellie for lunch to Dairy Queen one day when I picked her up from school. Having just one at home for so many years, you have a unique bond that is difficult to describe. Anyway, with her becoming a biiiig sister finally, I am re-posting this one in her honor:
http://lisaregan.blogspot.com/2007/01/littlebig-moment.html
Have a WONDEFUL day, everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment