It's here!!! Christmas Eve DAY! I dont' know what is more exciting around here, Christmas Eve? Or day. Last night while in Ellie's bed she was quizzing me about Santa. You know, his day-to-day life. "Does Santa have e-mail?" "Uh... I'm not sure, but that would be cool if he did!" "Yeah, would n't that be neat if you could chat online with him??!" That sort of thing. "Does he know what each kid looks like?" And yesterday morning she already had his milk and cookies out, and she peeled a carrot all by herself for the first time, and she wrote him a post it. So so sweet! I told her she would have to put the milk in the fridge as it would go sour, so she instructed me to NOT DRINK Santa's milk, and I put it carefully in the fridge. It's all very very heartwarming.
Anyway, we are off to Edmonton tomorro, and so I won't be posting for awhile. Please have a very very MERRY CHRISTMAS or HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
Here is the link to my favourite blog of all time. I have told you about them before, have you checked them out yet? If there were an award for blog writing, this woman would win. She and her family are hilarious!! They are a missionary family that normally lives in Haiti. They are currently living back home in the states so that the Mom could give birth to their SEVENTH child! They are getting ready to go back to Port au Prince. Anyway, their Christmas message is so so so so cute! They are the most down to earth, sarcastically funny people!
THE LIVESAY BLOG
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment