I have a rotator cuff tear, and my shoulder is brutal. I unfortunately will not be posting for a little while. I am able to update my status on FB as that is not as much typing. And wouldn't you know it? Today I got a call to do a day on Heartland as the third AD on Monday and I CAN'T DO IT BECAUSE OF MY STUPID SHOULDER!! Eventhough for ONCE Regan is home!!! **$%$#(%(#)@%!!!!!!!!
Sigh.
On the bright side of things... Regan and I are really coming up with some great ideas for projects we want to get on top of. Like my idea for a educational documentary on Post Adoption Depression. This IS going to happen so I'll keep you posted. And if you are an adoptive parent who has already experienced PADS and are feeling better, PLEASE consider allowing us to interview you for the film to share your story. The ONLY thing that is going to make a dent in this enormous and damaging problem is if parents BRAVELY SHARE THEIR STORIES WITH OTHER PARENTS!
If you are interested in either A) sharing your story, or B) allowing us to be involved in shooting some of your adoption journey as in before pick up and then after the first weeks home and your story may or may not end up in the final product. Please comment and leave your contact info and I will not publish your comment.
This is EXTREMELY important for the health of new families formed thru adoption, and no it does not have to be strictly International adoption either.
Have a great Day! Shoulder throbbing. Ugh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You know you can count on me!
How on earth did you do that to your shoulder?
I"m so sorry your shoulder is hurting so much...it sounds extremely painful. I hope it heals a lot faster than expected.
oh yeah...just hope you know that I'd be completely willign to do whatever for your documentary.
Post a Comment