This may be hard for some people to understand, some of you may totally get what I am about to say. I'm not so sure that what I've been going thru is only about being a stressed out mommy. Being in Van, which is alive with creative people, I was reminded of what that city used to do to me. Back before I got into Film even back in highschool, I knew that somehow I needed to live in that city. Creatively I have not been expressing myself the way I used to. And only in the last few months have I realized that I need to start unleashing that again. Just letting it out. You don't need to manufacture it, it's already there. Anyway, I am now going to open my heart up to the Universe and what that means to me and my family and see what's in store. Many of you that have only known me for the last 10 years or so may not even know this about me. When I was a teenager it was much more freely expressed and understood by those closest to me. I am fortunate to have Regan who gets it, to a certain degree, and Ellie and Ayana will too in time, I think. I never want my children to look at their life and think.. "That's too big for me. I can't do that." Never. And I will no longer do that to myself either. And that was the epiphany for me on this trip. In my minds eye I saw my children asking me why I did not live out my true callings, and I did not ever want to have to say to them.. "because I was afraid." They will soar with me and beyond me, I'm sure, when I show them what we are all capable of. Each small life has a bigger destiny that once recognized needs to be grabbed onto with passion....
take the windsail that is your destiny with me... clutch it with your hand now.. and AWAY!!

1 comment:
Hey Lisa, I hope that your heart finds the right path and that you can show your kiddos everything that you've got held inside.
Courtney
Post a Comment