Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hello!

Firstly I wanted to share with you that we are taking Ellie to Edmonton next Tues because she wants to audition for THE NEXT STAR tv show! She was CRAZY about the 1st season and she has been watching for when they start auditioning for season 2, and it's here and we're going. We are SO EXCITED for her!! Send some positive vibes in the universe that she does well and is not too nervous!

Also, Regan is heading to Vancouver next week to drum up some work. It's getting busier there now, and after talking to the union business agent today it is far worse for Calgary this year than we ever imagined. But Vancouver looks very very good for Regan! He is probably going to take the trailer out there and camp along with some other implants from Alberta. He has already started to look at houses, and of course he has been looking WAY OUT IN THE TOTAL BOONIES an area called ANMORE??? And when I saw it on the map I just about fainted. I told him to FORGET IT. And I also told him we MAY NOT EVEN MOVE so to just TAKE IT EASY. We are trying to take BABY STEPS for God's sake!!!! Anyway, so he will go out there, and me and the girls will go out for the summer and get a feel for life out there. I know how I feel about it, but I don't know how it will be when we are ALL out there. We'll see. It's scary, exciting, and makes me homesick already. I'm very confused. But like I said, that's what BABY STEPS are for. No rash decisions here. We are just trying to do what is right and who knows what the future holds.

Regan is working for two days on the only show running in all of Alberta at the moment. Heartland. Those folks that are doing Heartland are SO lucky. That show is so popular and doing so well it will likely go for several more years. Lucky ducks.

Ayana is so talkative now! She is now saying 3 word sentences and it's very exciting! She is so funny, and I am happy to report that her scar is fading nicely. After we get back from Edmonton I am going to start potty training for real. I am only putting it off because I dread doing it. But, we'll see. She most of the time tells me when she has to go number 2, but peeing? Well, she has no clue about that yet. So my plan is to spend 3 or 4 days at home with normal cotton training pants on and well... giving it the ol college try. I know she will catch on very fast, she's very smart. But will she WANT to? Weeeellll, that's a whole other story.

I'll write more soon! Have a great night!

No comments: