Monday, April 13, 2009

I figured it out.

Why I am not posting as much.  Many of you that read my blog are on Facebook.  So you are up to speed on our lives, sort of.  And the pics are all on FB too.  Everytime I go to  post on my blog, I'm like.. but the people who go on here are on FB and know this already!  

I like blogging though.  I do.  And I know I have been woefully inadequate at posting pics.  The truth is they take forever to load and I've just been too lazy.  I'll post some soon, I promise.  


2 comments:

deborah said...

I will recommend downloading Picasa (there is probably a Mac version). They are connected to blogger which makes uploading pics super easy, although you can only do 4 pictures (or 5?) at once. :)

I saw your pics on FB. Looks like you had an awesome time! I would have LOVED to see the aquarium!

Jenn said...

I do the same thing!! I just wrote on my blog today and realized how much I missed it!