Sometimes it is a challenge to find a title for a post. Especially when you have nothing in particular to blog about. Ellie is back in school now so my morning walk routine is back in full swing. It's overcast but beautiful outside. I am gearing up for my next and last trip in only 9 sleeps!! I cannot wait. But at the same time a bit stressed about it as it is a bit of a job hunting situation for me. Although I would love to work a bit, I admit feeling ambivilant about the whole thing. Especially the possiblity of working in Vancouver out of my comfort zone. Here when I work I am working with people who are like my family, and we all support eachother, and we've all known eachother for a million years. Let's hope that the petition to get Wild Roses back is working (it seems to be) and that Regan will be back before long and I won't have to.
I've been SO TIRED lately. It doesn't seem to matter how much sleep I get, which the last two nights has been plenty. Weird.
This morning I went into Ayana's room and as I opened the door the first thing I noticed was that she was completely naked... and the next second I heard what she was saying, "Poop." I suddenly felt as if I had just witnessed a horrible horrible accident because I have heard of this happening to OTHER PEOPLE and thought... oh my GOD did she just... oh my God... she did. Well, THANK GOD her poop was the rabbit pellet kind and she just took her diaper off, I think she was actually "helping", and there was none of the dreaded "artwork" that I've heard kids do. I went ballistic never-the-less to EMPHASIZE THAT THIS IS DISGUSTING AND WE MUST NEVER EVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!!! It was SO GROSS. OMG. SO, I don't care how hot it gets this summer, this kid is going to bed in a onezie. That's it.
Yuck.
Now I am going to go do aerobics. It's funny, I was working out 6 days a week for weeks and weeks, and you take 2 or 3 weeks off and balloon into no mans land.
Have a great big beautiful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
My cousin was an avid poop artist. My aunt finally resorted to putting him to bed in overalls, which he couldn't unbutton.
Ahh... the poo bed. Been there... :)
Courtney
Post a Comment