Okay, so here is where I am staying with my girlies!!! http://www.pacificpalisadeshotel.com/ It is sooo cute and groovy!! And totally a FOR kids place, you know??? They even get little kid robes!!! And the best part is there is a seperate bedroom so that after they are alseep I can actually watch TV, or have a friend over, or whatever! So so excited I found this place!! And it was NOT thru Expedia! Shock!
And the other place I am staying with my bestfriend and then on my own is this place: http://www.executivehotels.net/downtown/s_vandt_home.cgi She found it, and it is PERFECT.
The first place I was going to stay with my girls was a DUMP. I mean a real dive, scary dumpy. And you know if it was just me that's one thing, but this is my precious girls I'm talking about! And a trip with just the 3 of us! How often is THAT going to happen?? You MUST check out their website, they even have a SPA FOR KIDS. And the kids get a special travel package when they check in, and they just have it all. And check out the funky decor!!
Anyway, I am totally totally beyond excited now. YAY!!!
And we leave in 18 days!!!!! WOOT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
that looks like heaven! You must be SO excited!
Looks like a GREAT place to stay!!
Courtney
Post a Comment