Friday, March 20, 2009

Helloooo

Well, the day after tomorrow Regan leaves for his month long man-trip. I am actually very excited for him. A total trip of a life time. He is actually out right now with his bike loaded on a test run. I hope his body survives the wear and tear!

And 2 weeks from today me and my girlies are off an running on our little trip! WOOT! Seems like such a looong time, but it will pass quickly I'm sure.

Life here is just kind of in a bit of a hold, you know, Regan's trip, my trips, just waiting for these things to happen.

We talked again yesterday about moving. It is near the end of March and there is STILL no rumors about work, which has never ever happened before. If Wild Roses comes and if he gets it than obviously there is no panic to do anything. Gives us a year to really figure things out. If Wild Roses does NOT come, then he definately will be going to Van to work and we will likely start getting things moving in that direction. It's a bit overwhelming, but something we knew we would have to face someday.

I have to run, REgan wants me to take his picture with him and his bike and gear. So cute.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Proudmama said...

I hope that he has a great trip! Looking forward to you coming out our way!

Courtney