Thank you all for your support and kind words.
This coming weekend I am going on a SPA weekend BY MYSELF!!! I am hardly excited! ;)
I have booked myself into the Kananaskis Lodge for 2 whole nights. I plan on getting a massage or two, ordering room service, reading, watching movies, pretty much whatever I darn well please!!!!
I just know that this will be just what I need in a big way.
My parents have been so wonderful helping me out during this time. I literally could not survive without them.
The first week of May my bestfriend and I are taking a road trip to Vancouver. We have been wanting to do a road trip for our entire friendship ( and that's 28 years, people!) and we were supposed to last year for our 40th birthdays, but since Ayana was just new home, I couldn't go. NOW WE ARE GOOOOING!! And not only that, we drive out together, spend 3 days together, then she is flying home on the Sunday and then I get to stay for at LEAST 4 more days, but more than likely 6 more days as I want to visit the island too. This I am looking forward to more than anything. I have loved Vancouver since I was a teenager. I always thought I would live there, since I have been about 15 years old. I know tons of people there, and even more now with the adoption circle of friends. I could easily spend an entire week in Van alone visiting people. I plan on walking on the beach and taking in the ocean. My dream is to some day live near the ocean again. I love the ocean. B.C. is beautiful. Regan does not want to live there. Too cloudy and rainy. He just doesn't get it.
Today I am doing laundry and still thinking about the Oscars. Which I LOVED, except for Hugh Jackman's completely embarrasing musical numbers. Ugh. What a disaster! But the Best Actor and Best Actress things they did with the 5 people coming out to address each nominee???? INCREDIBLE. The best oscar's I have ever seen as far as that goes.
So I am back, but may not post every single day. I am going to eeeease back into blog life. I have really missed it! But just did not want to type sad, angry, morose things day after day. You know what I mean!
Thanks again for your support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Sounds like fun...wish I could come too. Life is hard right now...way too much stuff to do.
Post a Comment