Friday, February 20, 2009

Hello

So, not to be a downer, but here's the thing. I am on overwhelm at the moment. I'm not going to go into any details, or anything, but let's just say it's all too much. You know? Ayana is at a VERY challenging stage, as in temper tantrum every 5 seconds. Ellie is also at a very challenging age as in pre-pre-teen. Wah, wah, wah... listen to me. Hence why, I did not want to be blogging right now.

I'll be back soon.

I promise.

I miss you all, very much.

5 comments:

911shazza said...

Yikes. Well, I am sure you will get through the tantrums and the pre-teen stage. Just look at all the beautiful photos you have of your girls in their not so challenging times, and hopefully that helps a little!!

Proudmama said...

Sending a big hug your way Lisa. Not fun. I hope that things get better soon!

Courtney

Carol said...

I hear you. I think the terrible twos came early.

Alicia said...

I miss you too but I understand. Try to make time for yourself too.

Anonymous said...

we miss you too! I hope things get better for you...I have no experience of having a pre pre teen (except for being one myself at one time...and I think I annoyed even myself. :)) But I know about temper tantrums...and they are possibly the most annoying/frustrating thigns i have EVER encountered....Hope it gets better for you.