sOkay, so I am so happy that reality tv is coming back to life! I missed the Bachelor last week, but a friend has some pics on her blog and the one chick I thought literally by just looking at her picture that she must be from Texas, I can't explain it, she just looked like it. Sure enough she is. Not only that, she looks like an alien. AND she has a little girl who is about 4 years old. My question is this.... who in their RIGHT MIND would go on The Bachelor if you have CHILDREN???!!!! Even whats-his-face. My first thing was like, it is just so not cool to have a little boy and then go on a show where you are making out with 25 women. But of course I'll watch it! Anyway, I don't particularily think Jason is attractive AT ALL. My fav bachelor was Andrew Firestone. He was totally cute, funny and he hardly made out with anyone. He just loved talking to the chicks. (SPOILER ALERT!) I cannot WAIT until they bring DeAnnna Pappas on this one, they showed the highlights from the upcoming season and apparently she shows up, some very very good drama there.
American Idol starts tonight, and that should be good for a few laughs.
And on Ayana's citizenship situation. I applied for her citizenship under the old system back in May. Up until today I have not heard ANYTHING. No letters no nothing. So way back when I called and the guy said that it did show that it was "in process". Well, today there was an envelope from immigration addressed to her with her new name on it! Turns out they now need her original permanent residency card and I am guessing that is the last thing, so hopefully soon she will be officially a Canadian Citizen!!! I'll keep you posted!
I have not forgotten about A) pics from Christmas and B) Gerard Butler week. This week is all about our Forever day coming up and the look back at the one year ago today, so I'll do all that next week.
On that note, here is the latest installment of "one year ago today"
JANUARY 13, 2008
JANUARY 13TH PART 2 ( And look at how LITTLE she is!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Regarding the bachelor. I never watch this show but this season "Jillian" is super good friends with my friend Kendra. I met her in Banff last year. Kendra and Jillian went to school together in Peace River and now she lives in Vancouver. It's pretty neat to watch her, especially since she is a very cool down to earth girl for once!
And yay for Ayana's citizenship. That is great news!
Hey! I had to post about the bachelor. Oh my gosh does that woman ever look like an alien!! It is such a crap show, but I love watching it. I can't get over how overdone so many of the girls are and really unnatractive! I know I sound catty, but seriously these women look weird.
Glad to see you back!
love, Natasha
Lisa, please excuse me while I usde your blog to be nosey :)
Cindy, I am wondering of your friend Kendra is Kendra "G". Jillian is my best friend's cousin and I am also from P.R. and I can only think of one Kendra! Just wondering...
Shauna
Post a Comment