Tuesday, December 30, 2008

stuff

Hi there! Christmas was great! Kids were adorable. I haven't been posting because not only I was sick, Ellie on Saturday night started to get sick again, and today we had confirmation that she has strep throat again, and the docs are also checking her for mono. The docs are mystified as to why the first round of antibiotics did not work. Last night in the wee hours after having fever, I checked on her and her whole body was cold to the touch. She was breathing fine, and felt fine she said, but her entire body was freezing. I do not ever want to feel her like that again. I snuggled in with her and covered her with several blankets, but after 30 minutes she was still cold. Anyhow, she feels remarkably well considering how sick she is. We have started her on her new meds now, and please pray that she is better soon. She has been sick since Dec 14th. Ayana (knock on wood) still is great, and so is Regan.

1 comment:

Carol said...

Time to get healthy people! Poor little thing. I hope you guys all feel better soon. Maybe some brandy would help.