
Click the below link!
http://www.northpole.com/Clubhouse/DancingSanta/
http://www.northpole.com/Clubhouse/DancingSanta/
Also, calling all my adoptive mom friends!! We recieved these GEORGOUS ornaments from my great friend Angie in Victoria. They are angels that are made from people in an organization called African Aids Angels. Here is the link to the website: http://africanaidsangels.googlepages.com/ It has all of the info needed to start your very own chapter of angel makers! In the new year I will be making some, and will invite others to join me. Sounds like a lovely Sunday afternoon thing to do!!
ONCE AGAIN, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

3 comments:
Hope you are all feeling better and have a great Christmas- your first as a family of four!!
Gorgeous angel!! I will definitely have to read more into this when we get home!
Merry (belated) Christmas to you guys! I hope it was as magical as ours was!
Merry "belated" Christmas!!! I hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment