
I wish all of you a very very happy new year! And to those that are waiting to bring little ones home.. I hope that it happens in record time!
This time last year we were all feeling very happy about New Years, but there was a little ache in my heart. We were waiting to travel! We had a great new years and it was bitter sweet as it was our last new years as a family of three. It may seem strange to say, but those of you with only children know what I mean. There is a very unique dynamic when you raise only one child. Especially when you have done that for 8 years! We were the three muskateers! Yes we wanted Ayana home, and couldn't wait, and as we said Happy New year and kissed each other all around, we were excited that the next year Ayana would be here, but sad that it was no longer three of us. And now SHE'S HERE!!! Yaaayy!!!! She will probably go to bed around 7 ish and then the three of us will do our new annual tradition of playing wii Tomagachi Party game. It's not the best game, but we had a laugh with it last year. I think we played it for 5 hours!!!
I bought coconut shrimp, and thai phyllo sachet's, and these salmon cream cheese pastry thingies. We also are having these little chocolate cakes (Sobey's was out of the lava cakes!) that are weight watchers, but are oh so good, and you heat them up and serve them with icecream. YUMMY! We have pop, and chips and dip, and it's just my kind of New Years! Ellie's too! Regan, not so much. He likes it, but he really is a party guy. How I EVER ended up with a guy who likes to party harty is beyond me. Seriously. Even my first husband as much as a total jerk he was was more alike to me than Regan is. Oh well. That's why I don't say too much when he goes out with people from work or goes on motorcycle trips. He needs to do that.
Anyway, this year it is a year of happiness, health, prosperity, and dreambuilding around here. Oh and getting back into my work out routine. I don't really do resolutions per se, but I do plan on culling through the mounds of junk in this house (remember when I said I was going to pretend I'm moving? I still plan on doing that.) And doing general maintenance around here. Our house is starting to look a bit beat up, you know? I dream of building our dream house and having everything exactly how we want it from the get go. But I do love this house. I don't know if I could ever really even think of selling it.
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!!!
PS Ellie is doing MUCH better! The new meds are working! And I promise to have pictures of Christmas next week.
This time last year we were all feeling very happy about New Years, but there was a little ache in my heart. We were waiting to travel! We had a great new years and it was bitter sweet as it was our last new years as a family of three. It may seem strange to say, but those of you with only children know what I mean. There is a very unique dynamic when you raise only one child. Especially when you have done that for 8 years! We were the three muskateers! Yes we wanted Ayana home, and couldn't wait, and as we said Happy New year and kissed each other all around, we were excited that the next year Ayana would be here, but sad that it was no longer three of us. And now SHE'S HERE!!! Yaaayy!!!! She will probably go to bed around 7 ish and then the three of us will do our new annual tradition of playing wii Tomagachi Party game. It's not the best game, but we had a laugh with it last year. I think we played it for 5 hours!!!
I bought coconut shrimp, and thai phyllo sachet's, and these salmon cream cheese pastry thingies. We also are having these little chocolate cakes (Sobey's was out of the lava cakes!) that are weight watchers, but are oh so good, and you heat them up and serve them with icecream. YUMMY! We have pop, and chips and dip, and it's just my kind of New Years! Ellie's too! Regan, not so much. He likes it, but he really is a party guy. How I EVER ended up with a guy who likes to party harty is beyond me. Seriously. Even my first husband as much as a total jerk he was was more alike to me than Regan is. Oh well. That's why I don't say too much when he goes out with people from work or goes on motorcycle trips. He needs to do that.
Anyway, this year it is a year of happiness, health, prosperity, and dreambuilding around here. Oh and getting back into my work out routine. I don't really do resolutions per se, but I do plan on culling through the mounds of junk in this house (remember when I said I was going to pretend I'm moving? I still plan on doing that.) And doing general maintenance around here. Our house is starting to look a bit beat up, you know? I dream of building our dream house and having everything exactly how we want it from the get go. But I do love this house. I don't know if I could ever really even think of selling it.
HAVE A HAPPY AND SAFE NEW YEAR!!!
PS Ellie is doing MUCH better! The new meds are working! And I promise to have pictures of Christmas next week.

6 comments:
Happy new year!!!
Glad to hear that Ellie is feeling better..hopefully you are too! I hear ya on the 'decluttering' the house resolution....I don't know how it happens...but all 'free' space in my house is stuffed with stuff!
Happy New Year to you, my crazy sexy friend!!!
Happy new year Lisa!! I have been MIA for awhile now. Still lurking on a couple of blogs, but mainly taking a break from it all. Nice to do sometimes, but also nice to catch up!
Hope all is well. I think about you often.
love, Natasha
Happy New Year Lisa and family! Looking forward to seeing those pictures!
Courtney
Happy New Year!!
Post a Comment