THANK YOU to all of you who commented and sent your well wishes for my cough!! You guys are wonderful! And Deborah I actually DO have oil of Oregano and I had forgotten about it! I'll take that right away! And Sebrina thanks for the tea tip, I also love to add some ginger root in there too. Yummy! Thanks again!
So sorry for the lack of posting! I am still coughing, but a lot less, and feeling on the upswing. I have been busy wrapping presents etc, and I still haven't done any Christmas baking! Yikes!
The next two weekends are busy with a b-day party, Ellie's concert at the Jack singer, and then the next weekend we go to Edmonton and then a couple of days later it's Christmas!!!
Ayana and Ellie seem to have a milder form of what I have, so they are actually in pretty good shape. Ayana, while on the potty yesterday, did #1 totally by fluke!!! It was SO FUNNY!! She seemed very surprized by what was going on, and it was a loooong one so I kept telling her what was happening and because she had already done some other business she got 2 stickers instead of just one! It was super cute! The sticker thing on her hand works wonders, and she completely gets that she gets them for what she actually does on the potty. So so cute.
She has been very good about staying away from the tree. I'm going to put the presents under it today and see how she fairs.
It is so amazing that she is really here this year! I just think back to last year when I was pretty bummed that she was not going to be here, and it was so awesome to hang her stocking up!!! She makes me laugh everyday, and I just cannot every even begin to imagine our life without her!
Anyway, must get to the post office. Have a terrifac day!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yes, I totally understand what you are saying, this Christmas is sooooo exciting because she is here!
Post a Comment