Monday, December 8, 2008

blech

I'm just sick to death of coughing. You know what I mean?



That's all I got.



(cough.. cough.)

6 comments:

HomoHausfrau said...

Feel better!
I'm JUST starting to get over a week-long cold. Bleh. It's blowing my nose that I really can't stand.

And, after reading about Twilight on your blog (the first time I had heard of it!), I watched the movie tonight. So so so so good! I can't wait to buy all 3 books!

Thanks for the great recommendation!

911shazza said...

Ugh... us too!! Amazingly enough the little one isn't coughing... just the parents!! Hope this passes quick!!

Proudmama said...

Aw, I hope that you feel better! It's never fun to be sick when you're at home with kids. Hope that it's not much longer.

Courtney

Sebrina Wilson said...

Feel better soon!! Try lemon in hot water with honey.

deborah said...

oil of oregano - 5 drops at the back of your throat and swallow IMMEDIATELY.

it will kill your cough!

Laurie said...

Hope your feeling better soon!

We all have been very sick too. I thought I was going to have to take Nelson to the hospital on Friday night as his fever hit 41 C. Poor little guy was just limp & wouldn't eat & just slept all day. Phoned an ER doc & they said to keep him home & medicate him more.

Hope everyone in your family doesn't get this nasty bug.

Hugs, Laur