Thursday, December 11, 2008

GERARD BUTLER WEEK!!



Allright ladies who read my blog, Gerard Butler week is coming up just in time for Christmas! Stay tuned for Monday when I will start posting all new pics of the hunka hunka.

I am very very delinquent in posting pics of my girls, the fact is with the new cameras it's just a bit more of a "deal" to download them. They will be coming soon too.
But for NOW.... GB: Here's a preview:

Warmer now?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANK YOU FOR GB WEEK!!! I had a little dream about him last night:):)...so this is LOVELY to look at today!! I think I might have to take off my sweater now....it's feeling warm in here!

Stephanie said...

Much warmer...thanks!! He is soooooo gorgeous!! My Mom just bought the movie PS I love you and she loved it. I borrowed it so I can watch it again. I told my Mom they just don't make them like that in Ontario!!

Steph :-)

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree.....Apparantly I need to go to Scotland SOON!! But it would be best if it was an all girls trip!! No husbands to keep an eye on us. :):):)