Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hello!

This Sunday night Ellie and I are seeing the play "Hairspray!" My girlfriend works at FandD which is the company that builds sets for not just Calgary Theater productions, but New York ones as well. (believe it or not!) They have built the set for "Wicked" in New York among others. They also build sets for amusement parks, like Disney (they built the Princess thing at Disneyland where you go and you can dress up as a princess) As well as movies and stuff. Check out their website!! All in Calgary!!! Anyway, she gets tickets for free all of the time and does not want to see it, so she gave it to us! I'll let you know how it is!!!

We will be seeing "A Christmas Carol" this year too. It's our tradition. Ayana is too young to see it still, but maybe next year.

I am getting super excited for Christmas, as always, and I'm itching to put up our stuff!!!! This year we are setting our tree up in the basement. I just know that Ayana would be into the tree daily, and it will be much cosier on Christmas morning down there with the fire and we can actually hang out all day down there.

Anyway, have a GREAT day everyone!!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm really nervous about the tree too... I think that we'll set it up once my parents get here (a week before Christmas) and take it down on boxing day. That way we'll have two extra pairs of eyes and hands and that will make it easier. Our house is very tiny, 600sq feet per floor and so you can imagine how cramped our living room is!
Although I'm extremely excited about Christmas, the decorations, the lights. I am not looking forwards to saying "no touch" "hands off" "be careful" 1,000 times a day!

Lisa said...

I remember when Ellie was this age, we literally had to decorate the tree from half way up! It was hilarious!!