Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Blah

Hello! I haven't posted lately because I just don't feel like it. Ever feel like that? Plus I just don't have anything interesting to say.
Regan had THE WORST day at work yesterday. He came home in one of the worst moods I have EVER seen him in. It was awful. The first thing that happened yesterday morning was a teamster hit his new truck and put a HUGE dent in it. On top of that the guy was just taking off right after he did it, and still has not apologized. Ugh. The production will pay to have it fixed, but it's the hassle of it all. You know, going to the police station, taking it for estimates, having it in the shop, etc. Then there was just work stuff that was brutal, and well, I kept having to remind him to lower his voice and to PLEASE stop using the f-word so much. All of this at 11 at night!!!! I hope to God he has a better day today. For him AND his poor co-workers.

Brooke and Derek won Dancing with the Stars. I could not stay awake until midnight for the results. And please, a 2hour results show??? I barely watched it. I read and had it on mute most of the time. I think that Brooke did deserve to win, she was the most consistantly good dancer. But I was very impressed with Lance in the end. He was definately most improved.

anyway, have a great day!

2 comments:

Cindy said...

that sucks about the truck. Hopefully it won't be that big of a deal to fix.

and I totally went to bed at 8:30 and missed all of Dancing with the Stars!

natasha salaash said...

I hope you feel better soon Lisa. I hate those blah days.
Thinking of you.
Natasha