


Today was busy. Lunch with a friend, and then I rushed home and put Ayana to bed for her nap, (Regan took both girls to the Science Center, what a guy!) and then Ellie and I rushed out to catch a matinee of High School Musical 3. It was so fun to go with her, we've been waiting since forever to see it! It is definately not my fav of the 3, but it was fun to watch her be so into it. So cute! I love the music too, and Zac Efron.. HELLO, makes me feel like the dirty old woman we all know I am. I think the best movie would be with GB (Gerard Butler for those new to my obsession... er.. blog weeks highlighting him.), and his three sons.. Zac Efron, Robert Pattison and Danielle Radcliff. MacHotty and His Three Sons. Is that creepy? Regardless of the creep factor hitting "11", don't they look like they could ACTUALLY be his sons??? Or younger brothers or whatever? I KNOW you know where I'm goin' with this. On that note, I think we are LOOOOOONG over due for another Gerard Butler week. And I am sure GB.net would have some new pics by now! Who's in?
After the movie we rushed home again and I managed to scramble up something for dinner, then it was hair washing night for Ayana (a bigger deal than it sounds due to all of the steps you need to do, but I love it!) and then game night with Ellie, and Ellie went to bed at 10 and here I am at 1043 finally taking a breath! What a great day!
Have a lovely rest of your weekend!

3 comments:
I am SO in!! I just watched P.S. I love you TWICE this weekend during Judah's naps....I just can't seem to get enough. I even contemplated writing my own book so that it can be published and made into a movie, so that GB can star in it and I can finally meet (attack) him! :):)
And I very much so agree wiht the RObert Pattison comments...oh dear. I'll just leave it at that! :)
Did you know that "Disney on Ice, High School Musical" is coming to Alberta? I'm taking Emily to it, in fact it's her Christmas present.
Oh I'm in!
Post a Comment