I know lately the titles of my posts have been, how shall I say, not exactly inspiring! But I just am a big blank when it comes to naming most of them.
We are heading to the zoo today with one of Ellie's sweetest friends. Isn't it awesome when you kids find a friend that you can actually feel good about! I just love her, and she just fits in like one of the family. That is rare, believe me.
Highschool Musical 3 is coming out this weekend. I must admit I am almost as excited as Ellie to see it! Mostly because I love the music in the other two. The funny thing is I really don't like musicals as a genre in general, but I have liked both of the other movies. We will probably see it this weekend, or next week at the latest.
Have a great Thursday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Really, you don't like musicals? What about Grease? You totally strike me as a Grease lovin' girl!
No, I DID like musicals at one time in my life. Sound of music being my all time favourite. And I LOVED Enchanted which shocked me cuz it was a musical. But now I just don't like them. Weird, I know.
Post a Comment