Friday, October 24, 2008

Working out and stuff

I have been working out pretty regularily with weights and cardio for a few months now. I am definately getting stronger, but until I clean up my diet, not much will change. That is the biiiiiggest problem for me, by far. I actually LIKE exercising quite a bit. Especially weight training. I love it. But I also love ripple chips, chocolate, cake of any kind, butter, you know, all the "good" stuff food has to offer. Sigh. Anyway, wish me luck with cleaning it up a bit. I'm tired of feeling like crap from food.


Ellie is going on a shopping date with my Mom today. I know they'll have fun, Ellie is awesome to clothes shop with. Especially if you are the one doing the trying on. She is very supportive, and helpful. She'll run out and ask the sales lady for another size, and just loves to tell you if something looks fab or not so good.

Have a great Friday!

2 comments:

Mamato2 said...

Hey I especially wanted in for PICS!! Where are the PICS?? Gotta see how BIG Mis Ayana is now! :)

Jenn said...

I have been working out 3-5 times a week for the past month but like you I LOVE food!! I just started running on the treadmill at the gym and am shocked to find out I actually like it!

I have managed to lose about 4 pounds so far and am hoping for 10 more...we will see.