Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Finally!
Okay, I have been waiting for this day! There are some of you, mostly family and a few friends, that know about our adoption situation before we went thru with Ethiopia. Anyway, I am happy to announce that after over 2 YEARS of waiting, little Thania is FINALLY going home to the States!!!!!!! This family accepted referral of her back in August of 2006, and there is finally a blue box around her picture which means she is just waiting for her family to come and get her. And if you remember the story, they were the family that originally accepted referral of her when she was a very tiny baby. It's a long story. But I am just so thrilled beyond thrilled that she is finally going home, and will be with her older sister that has been waiting for her too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is fantastic news!
Wow, I can't imagine waiting 2 years. I'm glad that they are finally able to be together forever.
Courtney
Yay for Thania!! I know how much this means to your heart and I am so incredibly happy for you!
that is such great news...I know that you think of her often...so I"m glad to hear that she's finally going home to a family that loves her!!
Post a Comment