I knew that Kidsphoto was going to be expensive, but HOLY MOLY. The thing that is annoying about it is you cannot buy your pics in a "package". You have to buy individual pics in various sizes, the cheapest one being a 5 by 7 for 29 bucks. The next price up is 38 dollars, and that gets you one picture in either an 8 x 10 or 2 5x7's or 10 wallets etc. You get a "free" 8x10, which is actually not really "free" as you have to pay a $39 dollar sitting fee. Anywho, I did end up getting an 8x10 of the girls together, a 5x7 of them together and 2 5x7's of Ayana because one is for her post adoption report. The only prob is, they may not be ready in time! Grrrr......We are going for our family shot in November, where we may spend a bit more as it will probably one of the only professional photos of our family we will ever get.
Today is housecleaning day, and I am recruiting Ellie to help. Who knows? Ayana may even "help".
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Do they come in a gold frame? YIKES! I think I'll head to Walmart...
Wow that is pricey!
I still think they are worth it!! I love our kidsphoto pics. And they come way faster than they quote you. Ours came within a week I think!
Post a Comment