Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Hello

The photo shoot went pretty good! We are off in a little while to go view the pics.

I was going to post a you tube clip of John Cleese talking about Sarah Palin, but I won't because if you can believe it, in the video comments that someone added there is a woman's youtube profile pic full on naked crotch shot and her shoving some glow in the dark object up her wazoo!!!! I clicked on it because I thought, there is NO WAY I am seeing this on youtube, and was absolutely mortified and DISGUSTED (not that I stayed on this woman's page for any longer than a nanosecond because it was beyond gross) she has VERY EXPLICIT HARD CORE PORN VIDEO OF HERSELF ON YOU TUBE. IS THERE NOTHING SACRED ANYMORE??? I thought that this was not allowed on you tube, am I wrong??????? It is disturbing on so many levels I do not know where to begin. There have been a few occasions where Ellie and I have watched a couple of kid friendly things of there, but now for sure we cannot. If you are viewing something, someone like this complete moron could comment with a video and the pic of her "you know what" would be RIGHT THERE for yours and your child's viewing. I have all but had it with the internet, I have to be honest with you. I see it going nowhere but down, and it quite frankly scares me to death at what our kids could be exposed to. There may come a time when we no longer have it in our house, and if Ellie wants to go to webkinz or whatever, we may have to take a trip to the library. And same with me with everything else. I don't know. Many years ago when the web was first launched many said it would be a Pandora's box, and it certainly is that. Listen, there's nothing I can do if someone wants to search out porn, what the heck, whatever that is there business, but when I am on a completely BENIGN site watching a completely NON PORN thing, why should I or my children be violated in this way???!! Because that is exactly what it feels like. Go ahead, search on you tube under John Cleese and Sarah Palin, you'll see what I mean, and see if you don't feel the exact same way.

Yuck.

2 comments:

Proudmama said...

Oh my goodness, how did my video get on there?

SOOOOO Kidding! I'm not going to search for it because, well, I just ate lunch and that wouldn't be good. I'll take your word for just how disgusting it is.

I too have a love/hate with the internet although I love it more than I hate it.

Hope that the pictures turned out well!
Courtney

Cindy said...

That is aweful. I have found that people are abusing you tube in that way. I believe if it gets reported it will be removed because it isn't allowed on there, or there should be a warning before being allowed to view it. But yes some people feel the need to expose others to their yuckiness!

I can't wait to see the pictures.