Well, Ellie had her very first FULL sleep over last night! She stayed at a friends house for a birthday/slumber party. I am SO PROUD of her!
My course was good, the speaker was pretty good most of the time, at other times a bit rambling. But all in all, a good weekend at FJC. Regan did great too, he was VERY busy driving Ellie to and from stuff with Ayana in tow. It was very strange to come home last night to just him and Ayana. We played with her and put her to bed, and by 7 pm it was just the two of us. Really really strange and quiet without Ellie around. So we hung out and watched SNL with Sarah Palin. I hate to say it, but she was really good! I mean she can actually act! Anyway, that's my story. Tonight I'm making a yummy flank steak recipe where after you cook it you slice it into nice thin slices.. and for dessert I'm making this amazing apple pie that my friend Jen made. Hopefully mine turns out as good!
Have a great Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well? was it good? I love that pie! I am going to make another this week....mmmm good!
Hi Lisa. I noticed the Maeve Binchy book in your library! I love her!! I can read her books over and over again. I think I will read the"Red Tent" book you were talking about. It sounds fantastic.
Gotta go watch Desperate Housewives!
Hope your pie was good.
Natasha
Post a Comment