Sunday, October 19, 2008

THE pie, and pics of F.O.'s (Finished objects.)

Here are some F.O.'s that I have finally gotten around to taking some pics, albiet not very good ones, of. The first one is the super cute hooded baby sweater I started before Ayana came home, and I could never find the dowl style buttons for it, so she never go to wear it and now it's too small. Waaaahh!!! The next one is the big sweater I did, it is so perfect for fall, it's pretty freaking heavy too. The last two are cowls I have been doing to use up my enormous stash. It takes about a skein a cowl, and it takes no time at all to knit up. The black one is mine and the green one is Ellie's. Ellie will even pull it up over her head kind of like a hat, super cute.









And second of all.... UM the PIE????!!!!!! SO SO SO GOOD. Wow. Here is the link to what will from today forward be known as "THE" pie: http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/12/scrumptous-and_i_do_mean_scrumptous-apple_pie/ You MUST try it, really really good. I used storebought crust so I had to make two of them as the filling is for a pretty gigantic pie, I think. Very very good. Really.
Have a great night!

3 comments:

Danielle said...

GORGEOUS KNITS!! Love everything!! The green scarf especially!

Sebrina Wilson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! And I love the link to Pioneer Woman :)

Alicia said...

LOVE the big comfy sweater! I've been looking for one of those for a long time ... Too bad I don't knit.

And I just wanted to tell you that I think of you every Monday. Happy Laundry Day!