Sorry about that! I don't know how this happened! It's Thurs already! The last few mornings I have had stuff going on, and tomorrow my inlaws are coming for the weekend, so I won't be writing then either. The truth is I don't really have much to say lately. Well, that's not entirely true, I do have stuff to say, I'm just too lazy to write it. You know, the presidential election and McCain's pic for VP, her sarcastic mudslinging speech last night, as well as Guliani's speech. She is a smart cookie, though, and she is VERY charismatic. But I just feel for her little bitty 4 month old down syndrome baby boy. He won't see much of mommy if they are elected. And her teen daughter thing? I don't really care that much about that. And I wish the media would just lay off it already.
Ellie has this weird cough, she's had it for almost a week, and today I'm feeling a bit down and out. Sore throat, headache, general malaise. Blah. And thankfully Regan is back home tonight so I won't be too freaked out to sleep. But last night, regardless of how nervous I was, I did finally go to sleep and stay relatively asleep.
I am LOVING the book "The Mermaid Chair". I think I'll rent the movie when I am done. Perfect reading for this time of year!
Things are pretty boring around here.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment