Okay, so I started Breaking Dawn, and thought, "Okay, this isn't so bad." But after about 50 pages Edward and Bella were just too much on the annoying front. So then I skipped to the middle. Then I threw in the towel, and read all of the online stuff so I know what happens. I am going to offer the ENTIRE series FOR FREE to anyone who wants it. All you have to do is pay for the shipping if you live outside of Calgary. I have never been more annoyed at myself for impulsively book buying as I am right now. I LOVED Twilight. But alas, that was all there was for me.
Having a great weekend, just hanging out at home today. I'm going to make some homeade sweet and salty nuts and bolts today. I'll let you know how they turn out.
Have a great Labour day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'll take it!!!!! I think Mike will like it :)
Wow, I was getting excited and thinking I should read this series, but sounds like it really fizzled out, so maybe I'll skip it, after all!!
Post a Comment