Today Ellie, Ayana and I went to the Glenbow museum. It was lovely, and not crowded. We were going to go to the HUGE library downtown, but alas it's not open on Sundays till next week. Bummer.
Ayana is already in bed (620) she missed her afternoon nap, and she has basically been stumbling around with huge bags under her eyes for the last hour. Poor little thing.
So I am giving up on Eclipse and I'm going to start Breaking Dawn. If it sucks as large as this last one I'm not even going to give it the 'ol college try. I have WAY too many great books to read in my lifetime, I just can't be bothered to waste any of my time on books I don't like. I skipped to the end of Eclipse and get the gist of what happened. I also started "The Mermaid Chair". I've had it for years, and it seems like a nice little book. I'm also going to start "The Book of Negroes" as well, and see how I do with that combo for awhile. I have to read 2 or 3 books at a time or I'll never ever get to the books I own!! And I keep buying new ones!!!
Tonight CBC is FINALLY airing the miniseries Regan worked on 2 years ago called "Everest". Working on it was absolutely AMAZING. And it was a movie I turned down!! Crazy. I would have had the EASIEST job on that show, the third and the second AD basically worked from their HOTEL ROOMS, and hung out. Since they were shooting on top of the glacier the 3rd AD was not allowed up there. The actors and minimal crew were shuttled to work every day via helicopter, and let's not mince words here, the work was DANGEROUS. They had to work around and walk over HUGE crevasses that plunged hundreds of feet into the ice. They had to cross these things on very small metal ladders laying accross. Talk about FREAKY. Anyway, the movie I hope is good. And that everyone likes it who watches.
Have a great evening!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
sounds like a cool miniserier. Too bad we don't get cable anymore or I would check it out )-:
oops "miniseries"
Post a Comment