Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Book blog

Remember I was telling you all about the blogs out there just for books and stuff? Well, the book I bought last week about international adoption is the pick for one of the blog bookclubs!

You can see the link here if you want to partake in the club and read a long:
http://eyesonbooks.blogspot.com/. This blog is terrifac! And I believe the owner is part of an Ethiopian adoptive family, and so the books are adoption related AND the novels are mostly African and some even specifically Ethiopian related!

Speaking of books. I bought Ellie a VERY cool book you may have heard of called "39 Clues". It has a website and thru the website, books AND cards you play along with the characters of the books in finding the 39 clues to a final "treasure" or secret about the fictional Cahill families power over the world. So far we are really loving the book, it is really well written and the website is super fun, and it's something we can do together.

Have a great Tuesday!

No comments: