This AM I feel better. I can't explain it. I just wanted to clarify that I am not a raging screaming lunatic at my kids, although the previous post may sound like it.(Nobody needs to call Dr. Phil!) On a day like yesterday I do raise my voice (okay, yell.) for sure, and it's not good and makes me feel terrible. But I just don't want anyone to get the wrong idea.
Today is all domestic duties. Laundry etc. Ellie has a playdate after school. Her cough is better during the day, but sounds terrible at night. I am considering having the Doc take a listen to it.
Not much to say today. Have a good one!
Here is one of my all time favourite commercials. I just saw it last night... SO funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ha! I like it! Very much the Seinfeld fan, you know that, however, not so much a fan of the vista.
Post a Comment