Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Thanks to all!

Well, tomorrow I go private. And I'm pretty sad about it! Honestly! I loved the idea that occasionally someone would stumble accross my blog and maybe, just maybe have a question about adopting, and maybe my blog helped them to decide to venture forth. Or maybe people were just entertained? I hope so. I just wanted to say a last and final THANK YOU to everyone from all of the countries who have checked up on our little lives, and for your lovely comments! I have never ever ever had one negative comment in the past 2 years of blogging! I feel so blessed to be able to come into your homes for a brief coffee visit. And to those of you that are continuing, THANK YOU TOO!

PEACE, LOVE, CHOCOLATE!
ps: If you want to continue reading my blog but have not yet e-mailed me or posted on my comments, you can still do so until around 7AM Calgary time on Wednesday Aug 6th!

No comments: