Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Stuff

Soooo, I did buy the book Twighlight yesterday. I'll keep you posted. I started it last night. So far so good. No biting or blood to be had. Regan came home safe and sound yesterday, and for the first time in 4 days I actually slept! Yay! Albiet it was for only 6 hours (couldn't get to sleep) but boy did I use those 6 hours!!! Wooo! Today I feel blah. I think the migraine I had yesterday took a lot out of me emotionally, and I feel very depressed today. Plus I think I am still very tired from not sleeping while Regan is gone. I'll probably feel much better tomorrow.

Dancing with the Stars starts on Sept 22!!! Yay!!! Can't WAIT!

Anyway, off to shower and start my day.

1 comment:

Sebrina Wilson said...

Let me know how it is :) Mike loves Anne Rice books and anything to do with Vampires so I was thinking of getting him this for Christmas.