Monday, May 5, 2008

Stuff

Today was Gymboree. So cute!!! I just love watching Ayana interact with other little ones her age, and her eyes lighting up when it's parachute time! And the bubbles, oh the bubbles!!

Beauty and the Beast was OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!!! Better than I could have EVER DREAMED!!! It was equivalent to a broadway production... all I can say is WOW!!!! And it was just such a special thing for Ellie and I to do together. So sweet.

Ayana did great at Grandma and Grandpa's! Did not make strange at all, and just had them on their toes! And not to mention stunk their house up pretty good upon waking from her nap. Sorry Mom and Dad!!

Still so busy. Must do better time management. Regan started his 2 week show today, he phoned me to say that their camera "blew up" and so he was sitting on his butt with nothing to do all day. See what I mean? B camera... that's the life!

No comments: