So this AM has been great. I have gotten a lot done, and have not had to rush to go anywhere! Well, except to school but that is a given. I am going to try to keep my mornings free for doing stuff around here, with exception of Monday's as we have Gymboree. I feel much better today. Less frazzled.
It is raining a bit today, and it is a bit dark in the house. I actually love this kind of weather, when I don't have to work in it or be outside for any reason, it feels very cozy around here.
Dancing was great, everyone did awesome. I feel bad for Kristi in a way. She was so fantastic at the beginning, and is still great, but because she was so good it is difficult to see great improvement. But how about Christian!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! I mean really love. He is adorable, and FU-NNY! I have a HUGE weak spot for funny. It is the sexiest trait a man can have, in my opinion. He did just amazing. But I have to admit being a bit soured by looking at his stupid partner and imagining her kissing my boyfriend. She said in the press that her and Gerard went on a date and she kissed him. Disturbing. (shudder) My money is on Jason. He is amazing. Although Christian could sweep in and take the whole thing. My favourite moment was when he said after before their scores with his super cute accent, "Idon't know why we bothered with 2 arms before!"
I have to go get my tooth filed down today, so my Mom is coming during Ayana's afternoon nap and then the two of them are going to pick Ellie up from school. I am so glad that Ayana is getting more comfortable with her Grandparents. But she is still making strange with her Dad and I know that bothers him a lot. It comes and goes, but then again, so does Regan so it is understandable.
I promised to post the pic of the sweater I made, and I will, I have to wait until Reg is around to take the pic. I am now working on the Brea Bag. It is SUPER easy, and SUPER CUTE. The pics are at the top of this post because I cannot figure out how to get blogger to post pics imbedded.
It is raining a bit today, and it is a bit dark in the house. I actually love this kind of weather, when I don't have to work in it or be outside for any reason, it feels very cozy around here.
Dancing was great, everyone did awesome. I feel bad for Kristi in a way. She was so fantastic at the beginning, and is still great, but because she was so good it is difficult to see great improvement. But how about Christian!!!! I LOVE HIM!!! I mean really love. He is adorable, and FU-NNY! I have a HUGE weak spot for funny. It is the sexiest trait a man can have, in my opinion. He did just amazing. But I have to admit being a bit soured by looking at his stupid partner and imagining her kissing my boyfriend. She said in the press that her and Gerard went on a date and she kissed him. Disturbing. (shudder) My money is on Jason. He is amazing. Although Christian could sweep in and take the whole thing. My favourite moment was when he said after before their scores with his super cute accent, "Idon't know why we bothered with 2 arms before!"
I have to go get my tooth filed down today, so my Mom is coming during Ayana's afternoon nap and then the two of them are going to pick Ellie up from school. I am so glad that Ayana is getting more comfortable with her Grandparents. But she is still making strange with her Dad and I know that bothers him a lot. It comes and goes, but then again, so does Regan so it is understandable.
I promised to post the pic of the sweater I made, and I will, I have to wait until Reg is around to take the pic. I am now working on the Brea Bag. It is SUPER easy, and SUPER CUTE. The pics are at the top of this post because I cannot figure out how to get blogger to post pics imbedded.
Have a great day!

2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag Lisa!!! Make me one please! :-P I have no time for knitting anymore!
And look at that adorable Ayana! What a killer little smile!
Yeah! Pictures of Ayana! She's so adorable! :)
Courtney
Post a Comment