So Ellie is doing MUCH better! Was able to do her concert, and it only took one day of drops to get her eye infection pretty much cleared up, but we are still continuing the drops for at least today anyway. We had a family dinner last night which was great fun! Ayana was pretty good, and wanted to walk everywhere so I was very busy.
Ellie and I are going to see "Beauty and the Beast" today at Theatre Calgary! I am SO excited!!! Another Mommy and daughter date which we both desperately need! Ayana is going to Grandma and Grandpas today, she will have a great time, I'm sure!
I think I am going to not be so gung ho on the 'ol spring cleaning. I am still going to do it, but it may take me all summer. I realized yesterday how completely frazzled I am from being so busy. Ellie has baseball 2 times per week, from 630 to 800 which makes for 2 very late school nights and late nights for baby-baby too. And then she has piano on Wednesday's right after school, and her teacher wants to make up a few missed lessons on Saturdays. Add that to picking up Ellie everyday for lunch and, well, it's just too much. I think I am going to get her to take her lunch a couple times this week, that will help a ton. And as for spring cleaning? Well, it will get done when it gets done. I was so impressed with myself ;) after cleaning, oh, ONE bathroom that I did not get any of my regular weekly stuff done. Plus with Ellie being sick, etc, the week just got away on me totally. I have to learn to not beat myself up about stuff not getting done. It's hard though. Eventhough my house is very "lived in", I like to keep it as clutter free as possible (and it is FULL of clutter) and tidy. So it bugs me when stuff is not done. But Ayana won't be a baby forever, so cest la vie.
Have a great Sunday everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment