Ellie woke up at 11 last night crying very hard because her throat hurt so much. After some Advil she went back to sleep, and she INSISTED on going to school this AM. Last night when she woke up I told her she was staying home from school, and she cried and said "But I have a spellling test!!!!" Everytime she has to stay home for being sick she gets very very stressed about missing school because she knows she will have a huge work load when she gets back. She is 8! Does anyone see anything wrong with this picture?? Anyway, I am pulling her out for her doctor's appointment at 1030. She could barely eat her yogurt because her throat hurt, but she didn't want to admit it. I hope it is not strep, because I worry about what she is bringing into the school. Ugh.
I am checking out of a lot of extra curricular stuff outside of my house for the next 2 weeks. I am going to focusing on spring cleaning, and I really want to get it done. I cannot tell you how many times I have gone into my now very clean bathroom with the angels singing. I mean I clean my bathrooms every week, but this is the deep clean. Aaaahhh... heaven. Hmmm... maybe I do need to get out more!
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment