Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Cleaning

I am starting my spring cleaning today. I managed to get our bathroom done. But it's really really done, you know what I mean? Ancient make up and skin care stuff thrown out, toothbrush to the faucet, it is C-L-E-A-N! Feels good. At this rate, though, I should have my whole house spring cleaned by NEXT spring. Sigh. I have to do it while Ayana naps, but actually she naps still a lot and great so I have about 3 1/2 to 4 hours to get 'er done.

Ellie may have strep throat. Not sure. She was home yesterday and this AM, but went back this afternoon. I have an appointment with the Doc tomorrow if she needs it. Her throat is extremely sore. But she didn't have a fever by late morning and she was begging to go outside so she went to school. Sore throats are not fun. Yuck.

Must go, need to keep busy!

No comments: