Doc says he is not sure if it is strep, and a swab would take 3 to 4 days to get back. He said the next step would depend on a persons philosophy. I said I would rather not put her on anything because she just finished a 10 day round of penicillin for a gum infection. He said he wasn't worried, and she went back to school. Regan and my throat is sore today too, so it is likely going around.
Have an "m" today too... this weather is really kicking the poop out of my head! I am not sure if today's "m" is from good weather coming? Or bad. It's hard to say.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I had a super sore throat last Christmas, the Dr. said there was nothing to do but take Tylenol and wait it out, it was a virus. Hope she feels better soon, it's awful!
Post a Comment