I was going to run, no sprint, to Chapters to buy Barbara Walter's book the other day. But it seems I don't have to. If you have a television, you will likely have heard all of the details of her book as she is doing UBER book promotions. On the view this AM they announced that they will be doing a MONTH LONG feature on Barbara's book. And on every talk show she is telling every single juicy part of her book! I still may buy it, but I don't know. I am all for promoting a book, but sheesh!! Leave some juicy bits for your readers!
I am hoping that they will come out with a DVD of a whole shwack load of her interviews. I love how she can get people to completely open up.
Ayana's life book is coming along nicely. I have 3 pages done, and will be hitting the craft store to pick up some little bits for more pages. It is written for when she is probably about 4 or 5 years old. I may do a shorter simpler one for when she is 2 or 3. It's fun, and a total labour of love.
Yesterday she did something she's never done before, and it completely melted my heart. I was changing her on the floor, and she reached out her hands so I brought my face closer to her. She put her hands gently on either side of my face and pulled my head to hers and gave me a KISS!! I just melted into a million pieces. She is getting the kissing thing, and it is SO CUTE! I remember when Ellie first told me she loved me. She was about this age and we were on our bed and she rolled over and said, "I wove you." and giggled and rolled back. She is still super open about her feelings like that, good and not so good. :) But she is talking about them!
Mother's day is this weekend, and I am more than ecstatic that Ayana is home for it!! Not sure what we will do, but likely it will be lots of fun and lovey dovey.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Awww!!! Don't you just love those kisses?! Zia has been doing that same thing lately (open mouth though. LOL) and it melts me every time!!!
Post a Comment