Okay, I'm going to say it. I am totally burned out on technology. It is my own fault too. The computer and the lists, the blogs, the surfing. The TV and endless flipping the channels. You know what I mean. By the time I get thru reading all of the blogs I follow, an hour has gone by. I am NOT even kidding. And I am also getting burned out on everything "adoption". I know lots of you can relate. Our lives become so super focused on everything about adoption, that after awhile you just want to say, "Allright already!" Anyway, I may not blog much in the coming weeks. I don't know. Feeling like I am constantly checking my e-mail, blogging, reading blogs, etc. It's exhausting!
Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hear this Lisa!!! I feel the same. I can't really keep up with the adoption boards anymore and I am "tired" to read all the blogs I used to. Take a break :)
Post a Comment