Hello on this Sunday AM. Today it is snowing, and there is a lovely blanket of the white stuff all over the ground, houses and trees. Love it! But I don't have to work in it! Regan is working today, but they only have one shot to do outside, otherwise they are indoors. It's not terribly cold out there, and just very pretty.
Last night we were at my sisters for dinner, it was lovely! And Ellie loved having her Auntie all to herself! We even played a couple of games of Twister!!! (Ellie and her Auntie were the ones twisting, it was so cute!) Ayana was so cute crawling aaaaalll over the place, and she even not only stood up by herself from the crawling position, but stood up AND took about 3 steps!!! We were all shocked!!! It was so cute! It was getting around Ayana's bedtime so after I gave her a bit of her bottle I sat on the couch and kind of cradled her in my arms (she squirmed of course, but I just love holding her like that.) and Ellie said, "Ooooooohhh, Mom, can I hold her like that????!!!! It looks so nice! Please?" So I gave Ayana to her and also gave Ellie her bottle to see if she would take more, and sure enough Ellie sat for about 2 minutes and Ayana had a bit more bottle (until she spit it out and shook her head with that adorable little smile on her face.). As Ellie was holding her she just kept looking up and saying, "Oh this is so sweet! Oh she is so cute!" And I said to my sister, "I literally never thought I would see this day." It was so awesome. And yesterday we were walking to Ellie's Kids Club at the Humane Society and Ellie was saying , "I love you, Ayana! Oh I just LOVE Ayana, I really really love her! My love for her is expanding every day!" Then to me, "It's like the UNIVERSE. The universe is expanding, right Mom? That's how my love for Ayana is!" What a girl! I am so happy for her that she has fallen in love with her sister. They are crazy about each other. And I pray that as they grow up they will continue to have a close relationship. As I have said before eventhough my two sisters are 6 and 8 years older than me, they are two of my bestfriends in the whole world, and I am so grateful to them for their love and friendship.
One more sleep until Dancing with the Stars!!! I know, pathetic, right? But I just cannot wait. Last night when Regan got home around 1130, I still couldn't sleep, so we chatted and then watched a bit of Mad TV. Normally we do not watch TV at all together as we have such different tastes in shows. Amazing Race is about the only thing (or SNL and Mad TV) that we will watch together. Anyway, it was a greatest hits episode and we managed to catch the Kenny Rogers Jack Ass. OMG!!!! I laughed so hard I was crying and coughing and practically choking to death! Soooo funny!! I was going to post it, but changed my mind. If you want to see it, though, you can go to Youtube and type in Kenny Rogers Jack Ass and see it for yourself. It's the one where he is teaching self defense.
Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment