


Last night was so fun! Ellie had the BEST time with her buddies, and they took lots of pics of each other and interesting things. The photos in today's post are hers. She has a pretty good little eye for pictures, I must say. Ayana was great! It was especially neat for her to be with another little girl about her age who was at the transition home the same time she was. There are several baby girls whose families we know and we all plan on staying in touch so our daughters will have that bond. Dinner was great, and we got to know some new folks too.
Ellie has a sleep over tonight, a friend of hers from school is coming over. We have not had a sleep over since before her birthday last November, so it was time. I hope they have good one!
Not much to say other than have a great weekend!
Lisa

1 comment:
Ahhhh! I wanted to be there!
Had to honour a prior commitment :(
Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment