Monday, March 10, 2008

Stuff

So, I gave the Big Give another try last night. I do like all of the stuff right up until the end. I just do not like the judging and the casting out of a player. It just seems not right. There was a fantastic article in the Herald today about it and the phenom of stars and their very public philanthropy. If you get the Herald you should check it out. Ellie had a tough time getting to sleep last night. I wish that we could be like Sask and say "no" to daylight savings. Apparently there have been studies done and there is very little of the savings done when it is implimented.

Ellie's teacher from grade 1 and 2 is coming for dinner tonight!!!! YAAAYYYY!!! Ellie did not want to go to school, as she has claimed to "hate" school this year (which is such a shame, she has never hated school before), but was so excited for after school because Miss G was coming!!!!! I took extra care with Ellie's room as I know that Ellie will want to show her her room and they will probably have a little private visit up there. I want to take lots of pictures. We just love her.

It is going up to 15 degrees today!!! That's PLUS 15 degrees!!! (Sorry Ontario!) Right now it is about 10, and lovely. I actually have all of the windows open and it is just so nice to have a breeze thru the house!

Ayana woke up at 6AM for some reason, and she looked really really tired, but was still happy. Regan actually put her down for her morning nap! I was so proud of him!

Regan's Dad is in the hospital YET AGAIN for his breathing. This is becoming so so so terrible. They wanted him to go home yesterday but my MIL said "No way! We are finding out why this is happening!" Without exagerrating he has been in the hospital about 20 times since his Surgery last June.

For those of you who know him, remember him in your prayers.
Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Mamato2 said...

What bug sme about the Big Give is that ther "presentation" of the "Give" has to be a very big deal, not just quiet. That is feel is blowing your own horn, but then that is an Oprah trademark. (sorry, i met the woman- her hypocritical self pees me off , but I still watch her :)
BUT, a definite perk is Nate Berkus- he's too cute!

Mamato2 said...

PS: About Ellie's haiting school. I am so, so sorry that is happening. I hope it won't colour her for next year, as it too often does.