Sunday, March 2, 2008

More tricks..

I was on the phone with my Mom and was helping Ayana to stand up. She then started walking with only holding my one hand! This may not seem big, but it is HUGE!!! She normally could not keep her balance at all with only one hand!! She did this for at least a couple of minutes at a time! And then I was doing dishes and she was crawling around on the floor, I looked down and saw her trying to stand up on her own by putting her feet under her flat on the ground and her hands in front on the floor and then she slowly tried to stand!!!! She didn't quite get that technique but she tried and tried!! So cute!!! And then I held her hands and walked her towards our big comfy chair and the last 3 or 4 steps I'd let go and she'd walk drunkenly into the chair. She loved that, would giggle every time. We have had just the BEST time watching her today!!!

The following video is mostly for family and friends who are just as crazy about our muffin as we are. Tomorrow I will post a little clip or two of the one handed walker.

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Hehehe! That video montage is adorable Lisa! Ayana is quite the little cruiser!

Jenn said...

Awwww..she is so cute! and what a nice puppy to let her crawl all over him...too cute!

Alicia said...

Thanks for the vid!! She is precious!!! Grant watched it too and says that she is very cute! I love the way she interacts with your dog...

Sebrina Wilson said...

That was so cute!!! I love watching her crawling all over the place :)

Barb said...

That is awesome..I'm not family but een I'm busting with PRIDE!!! Way to go Anaya!!!