Wednesday, March 12, 2008

More stuff

I am having title writer's block. I just can't think of titles lately for posts. Anywho... Not much to say here other than, I am still not getting thru "A New Earth". Maybe I am "not ready", as I am sure Eckhart and Oprah would say. But I just don't get it. I am reading "The Book of Secrets" by Deepak Chopra and am LOVING it. He is a genius, as far as I am concerned. And the fact that he is an endocrinologist gives him so much ooomph in his writing. HIS stuff I get. Eckhart? Not so much.

American Idol: Okay, so I love this show. But as for the best season ever as people are saying? I really don't think so. But it's early. David Cook is getting on my every last nerve. He is a good singer, but enough with the smerking while your singing! And he is a bit of a poser, you know? Anyway, Michael John's (the aussie) is much more authentic, I think, just real. And Amanda is also getting on my nerves, she actually curls her lip like Elvis and swings her legs around, I don't know, she is entertaining though. My pic is Michael John's. I really like his style. Oh and the guy with the dreads, I don't remember his name. Love him!

And we are now on an official countdown to DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!!! I seriously cannot WAIT until that show starts. I mean Priscilla Presley!!!! Woot!!! Survivor is pretty good this season. Smart of them to do the fan vs. favs thing. Oh my life and television. I love TV. Love.

Just putzing around the house today. Our accountant is coming to do our taxes. Ugh.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I am not good with the names but the Aussie and the guy with the dreds are my pick. The country version of 8 Days a Week was horrible! I actually felt angry when it was over...way too manic for my liking.