Thursday, March 13, 2008

Baby skin

I forgot how much my hypochondriac tendencies get transfered onto my babies. Ugh. I am the type of person who worries about every little bump and mark on my and my children's skin. So Ayana has these little (some big but there's only about 4 of them) whiteheads on her forehead near her hair line. Some people are telling me that it is from her hair being pulled to tightly into a pony tail. Okay, I'll buy that. But last night in the tub I noticed one on her shoulder! So strange! I have not changed her cream, she is still on the same cream she has been on for about 6 weeks. I don't know. It's baffling. One of her little pimples looks infected so I put some antibiotic cream on it, and she is going to the doc next week for her check up. She also, suddenly, refuses and cries if I give her certain food. Like baby jar squash and sweet potato. I mean CRIES. It is the weirdest thing. I can alternate between rice cereal and the orange stuff, but once she tastes the baby food she cries. I just don't get it. Babies are mysteries wrapped in riddles.

Have had some headaches lately, but have managed them. The weather has gotten colder, which you may think I am strange, I LIKE. I love wearing sweaters and being cozy in the house. It may even snow!

We are going to the Ethiopian restaurant tonight, it will be good to see some of our friends again.

Have a great day.

No comments: