Sunday, February 3, 2008

Phew!

Ellie had quite the fever last night, but did not get sick again. Ayana woke at 4AM but went back to sleep in 20 minutes. Yay! And I managed to go back to sleep around 5AM. She woke up at 645 which is great! Ellie is up and still has a fever and still isn't feeling great, but is all snuggled up on the couch and we are close by. So far I feel fine. Also a big yay!

Going to lay low today, I may even have time to write a bit more about our trip!

Till later.

1 comment:

shaunak said...

I hope Elie is feeling better and no one else in your family has picked it up. Molly spent the weekend in bed (her brothers` bunk beds - can`t get her out of there - very sweet) but has bounced back to her peppy self.